Wednesday 3 August 2011

I think I've blown it.

I'm utterly crap huh. Its Wednesday and still no 'my week in colours'. I could do the whole 'not my fault bc …blah blah blah' but instead I will take the dignified position and simply say sorry.
Better late than never though chaps and so here it is…a few little colours for you.
We had a pretty rubbish week out in the country (not making subtle excuses I can assure you). We had some baby rabbits unfortunately pop their clogs, the Monkey and Cat had to be spayed which caused no endless amount of trouble and well, it's been raining pretty constantly. Pah!

Anyways, onwards and upwards. Holidays coming soon and would you believe it that this is the one time where I will for sure be able to get things written on time and with more regularity…bring on the plane!

crazy colours huh and promise you no crazy settings on the camera!











No comments:

Post a Comment